Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Pathway

I’ve spent the past weeks studying John 14-16 and here are some observations I thought I’d pass on.

Loving Jesus is the pathway to:

1) Answered prayer – John. 14:14;

2) Jesus showing up in our lives in a powerful way (manifesting Himself to us) – John 14:21

3) Close fellowship with the Jesus and the Father – John 14:23

4) Peace in our hearts – John 14:27

5) Fruitfulness is our lives – John 15:4-5

6) Power in our prayer life – John 15:7

So how do we love Jesus more deeply?

Jesus said in Mark 12:31 that the greatest commandment is to love God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength.

How do we do it?

I’m working on some answers, but how about you sending me some feedback on this one. I’d love to know someone reads these postings, and I’d love to know how to make them even more meaningful to you.

No comments: