Friday, November 27, 2009

Faithful vs Unfaithful

Notice in Matthew 25:14-30 the difference in the focus of the faithful and unfaithful servants. The faithful servants began their reports focuses on “You”, while the unfaithful servant began his report with “I”.


If our focus is on self then we will always miss the bigger picture, we will miss the thrill of great accomplishments, we will miss out on accomplishing something of significance.

It is only when I am willing to risk my life for the cause of my Lord that I’ll find a life worth living. A life that does not see God show up, a life that does not experience the power of God, a life that does not go beyond self is not a life worth living. That life is only an existence, not a thrill and fulfilling life.

So where is your focus?

No comments: